10 Reasons to love Moringa
- Abundant with 10 vitamins & 13 minerals.
- High in Anti oxidants Omega 3 6 9.
- Abundant protein content of 28.8% raw protein.
- Complete vegan & vegetarian protein: with all 9 essential amino acids, a complete plant-based protein.
- Moringa has several thousand times more zeatin than any other known plant: new skin cells grow at a faster rate than old skin cells die. This results in a more youthful skin appearance.
- Moringa have four times more chlorophyll than wheatgrass, more nutrients, anti oxidant and it is healthier than spirulina.
- Moringa, being mineral rich, is highly alkaline. When the body has a balanced pH, disease cannot thrive.
- Bio available source of Iron, preserving many vital functions in the body, including general energy and focus.
- Rich in Calcium, Iron, Manganese & Magnesium and Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Folic Acid. One tablespoon is equivalent to a serving of vegetables.
- Moringa Oleifera contains 5 times more Quercetin than Grapefruit, Onions and Okra. Quercetin and Kaempferol are flavonoids combating oxidative stress and inﬂammation.
Moringa is naturally vegan, gluten free and caffeine free.