The most nutritious plant ever discovered
Moringa Oleifera with is 90+ nutrients and 9 essential amino acids, is the Queen of the Superfoods: Moringa has many benefits and has a delicious Ruccola green flavor, fully loaded with minerals, vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, omega fatty acids and nutrients: the leaves are an excellent source for Vitamin A, and minerals like Calcium and Iron and for protein, and it contains very low fat and carbohydrates.
Moringa has been used in various societies, Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Indian, for thousands of years dating as far back as 650 AD.
Moringa has been thriving in the toughest circumstances, being one of the most nutrient rich plants globally: it grows where it is most needed providing a One Stop solution of essential vitamins, minerals, protein and fibers. On top it is 100% Pure, Organic, Vegan and Gluten Free, utilized and proven by indigenous people for thousands of years.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has done scientific researches on Moringa and concluded it is extremely nutritional. As a source of vitamin A and iron they are among the best of all tropical plants. In developing tropical countries, Moringa trees have been used to combat malnutrition, especially among infants and nursing mothers.
MORINGA LOVE FOR EVERYBODY – FEELING GOOD, FEELING ENERGIZED & LOVE LIFE
This Nutritional powerhouse is good for everybody!
- Moringa nutrients are high in minerals and Vitamins, proteins and fibers: Vitamins A B E and K can contribute to healthy growth in children.
- As for Adults, Vitamin A and E can support in strengthening your immune system and maintain healthy skin and eyes.
- Athletes can benefit from protein, calcium, magnesium and iron which can contribute to boosting your metabolism, increased energy levels, help muscle growth and bone strength.
- The seniors in the family can benefit from Vitamin A and E which in its turn can protect your cells from oxidation and protection from free radicals & mental clarity.
Moringa is the perfect Super food for everybody in the family, including your pets!
And of course, for your overall happiness and wellbeing a balanced lifestyle between your mental and physical happiness includes healthy fresh, raw and organic foods, exercise and adequate sleep.
Once you have added nutrient rich Moringa powder to your diet, you can notice positive changes like:
Strengthen the immune system owing to Iron and Vitamin A & E.
Clearer, glowing skin. Moringa is rich in Omega 3fatty acids and antioxidants which contribute to healthy cell production and regeneration & reduce inflammation. They help your skin retain its suppleness, helping to prevent lines and wrinkles while also boosting your immune system.
Increased energy: Moringa Oleifera is meant to fully nourish and energize your body. Moringa contains approximately 3x iron in spinach. Iron is essential to enriching the blood, supporting life, energy and oxygen into our muscles, organs, and tissues. You will feel less tired owing to magnesium, calcium and iron in Moringa.
Healthy blood sugar level owing to the exclusion of saturated fatty acids.
Healthier hair, scalp, and nails owing to its high content of Vitamin A and E. Dry and brittle nails and hair are something from the past after you have added Moringa to your daily diet. Vitamins C and E also help facilitate blood circulation in the scalp which is essential to the absorption of nutrients in the follicles.
Digestion: Moringa is a rich source of calcium which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes which enable the breakdown of food improving the release of nutrients to your body.
Facilitate regular and healthy bowel movements: The fiber in Moringa has a detoxifying effect to help remove your bowel of any waste and toxins allowing you to fully absorb nutrients from the foods you eat. Detoxification is a key player in the strength of your body and the resilience of your skin.
Even temper: the high magnesium content in Moringa is known for supporting the nervous system and normal psychological function.
Eye Health & Clear vision: Moringa is high in vitamin A which supports healthy eyes and clear vision.
Maintain strong bones and healthy teeth owing to Calcium and Magnesium.
For vegan/vegetarians owing to fact that Moringa is Protein dense. Moringa is highly unique in supplying high amounts of protein in concentrated form that contain all the amino acids you need. Moringa contains 18 of the 20 amino acids your body needs including all 8 of the essentials found in meat products. Your body cannot produce these and must get them from the food you eat. Moringa is one of the very few plants containing all 8.
Recommended daily consumption: It is recommended to take 2 teaspoons (5g) a day when starting and slowly building up to 4 teaspoons (10g) maximum. Upon using Moringa for the first, diarrhea can be encountered, due to high concentrations of anti-oxidants which remove your bowel of any waste and toxins. If this happens then just lower the dosage and build up slowly to the required dosage.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption.
- Food supplements do not replace a balanced diet and healthy life-style, and may not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing (breastfeeding), taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your physician before use. Discontinue use and consult your physician if you develop any allergic reactions. Not recommended for use by children.
- And don’t forget to store your Moringa in a dry place.