MORINGA HEALTH BENEFITS
We love the life we live, and we live the life we love. We believe that Superfoods can support you in living a healthier and overall more energized lifestyle. We therefore want to develop easy and convenient health solutions, utilizing the purest natural and organic superfoods, to make the change to a healthier lifestyle fun and easy.
Let’s start with our First Love Moringa Oleifera which is naturally vegan, caffeine-free and gluten-free:
This Nutritional powerhouse is good for everybody:
- Children: Moringa nutrients are high in minerals and vitamins, proteins and fibers. Vitamins A B E and K can contribute to healthy growth in children.
- Adults: As for Adults, Vitamin A and E can support in strengthening your immune system and maintain healthy skin and eyes.
- Athletes: Athletes can benefit from protein, calcium, magnesium and iron which can contribute to boosting your metabolism, increased energy levels, help muscle growth and bone strength.
- Seniors: he seniors in the family can benefit from Vitamin A and E which in its turn can protect your cells from oxidation and protection from free radicals & mental clarity.
Moringa is the perfect Super food for everybody in the family, including your pets!
We wish everybody a super life with Moringa! Upon taking Moringa, you can expect an overall increase in sense of well being, have more energy, a stronger immune system and boost your overall metabolism. It is accessible for everybody, in a fun and easy way: just add Moringa to your smoothies, to your oats, in your juice or any other food. The possibilities are many.
Once you have added nutrient rich Moringa powder to your diet, you can notice positive changes like:
Strong immune system
Moringa is an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C and minerals such as zinc, copper and iron, making it ideal for contributing to stimulating a healthy immune system
Clearer, glowing skin. Moringa is rich in Omega 3fatty acids and antioxidants which contribute to healthy cell production and regeneration & reduce inflammation. They help your skin retain its suppleness, helping to prevent lines and wrinkles while also boosting your immune system.
Increased energy: Moringa Oleifera is meant to fully nourish and energize your body. Moringa contains approximately 3x iron in spinach. Iron is essential to enriching the blood, supporting life, energy and oxygen into our muscles, organs, and tissues. You will feel less tired owing to magnesium, calcium and iron in Moringa. Moringa provide energy boost within a few minutes of intake.
Healthy blood sugar level owing to the exclusion of saturated fatty acids.
Healthier hair, scalp, and nails owing to its high content of Vitamin A and E. Dry and brittle nails and hair are something from the past after you have added Moringa to your daily diet. Vitamins C and E also help facilitate blood circulation in the scalp which is essential to the absorption of nutrients in the follicles.
Digestion: Moringa is a rich source of calcium which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes which enable the breakdown of food improving the release of nutrients to your body.
Facilitate regular and healthy bowel movements: The fiber in Moringa has a detoxifying effect to help remove your bowel of any waste and toxins allowing you to fully absorb nutrients from the foods you eat. Detoxification is a key player in the strength of your body and the resilience of your skin.
Even temper: The high magnesium content in Moringa is known for supporting the nervous system and normal psychological function.
Eye Health & Clear vision: Moringa is high in vitamin A which supports healthy eyes and clear vision.
Maintain strong bones and healthy teeth: The high concentration of calcium, magnesium, phosphor and vitamin D and K, helps actively to maintain strong bones and healthy teeth.
Tiredness & Fatigue
Besides many health problems that can make you feel tired, fatigue usually results from overwork, stress, poor sleep, worry, boredom, lack of exercise and/or nutrient deficiency. Vitamins B2 and B6, calcium, magnesium and iron from Moringa can help you to prevent or reduce tiredness and fatigue.
To sum up, Moringa can contribute to:
- Normalize function of digestive enzyme and calcium
- To sustain physical and mental vitality during ageing due to its vitamins
- Strengthen the immune system with iron and Vitamin C
- Maintain beautiful nail, hair and skin due to its high content of zinc and biotin
- Healthy blood sugar level due to the exclusion of saturated fatty acids
- Reduce cholesterol and maintain healthy circulation due to the exclusion of saturated fatty acids
- Relieve tiredness and fatigue, with magnesium, calcium and iron, and the vitamins B2, B6 and C
- Contribute to the normal function of the heart, with vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- Maintain beautiful skin, with the vitamins A, B2 (Riboflavin), B7 (Biotin), C and the minerals zinc and copper contributing to normal skin pigmentation
- Maintain strong bones (calcium, manganese, phosphorus, protein, vitamin C and D) and healthy teeth, (calcium, magnesium phosphorus and vitamin C and D)
A balanced lifestyle that includes physical and mental fitness, a healthy diet of fresh food, and enough sleep all contribute positively to your overall well-being and happiness.
For vegan/vegetarians owing to fact that Moringa is Protein dense. Moringa is highly unique in supplying high amounts of protein in concentrated form that contain all the amino acids you need. Moringa contains 18 of the 20 amino acids your body needs including all 8 of the essentials found in meat products. Your body cannot produce these and must get them from the food you eat. Moringa is one of the very few plants containing all 8.
Recommended daily consumption: It is recommended to take 1 teaspoons (4g) a day when starting and slowly building up to 2 to 3 teaspoons (10 -12 g) maximum. Upon using Moringa for the first, diarrhea can be encountered, due to high concentrations of anti-oxidants which remove your bowel of any waste and toxins. If this happens then just lower the dosage and build up slowly to the required dosage.
Higher dose of 4 to 5 teaspoons may be consumed, when a nutritional need is desired or chronic disease.
How to fuse Moringa in your daily intake of food:
- Shake into orange juice, almond milk, coconut water and salad dressing
- Blend into smoothies, ice cream, sauces, soups.
- Sprinkle into soup, over pasta, salads, vegetables, breakfast.
- Stir into soups, yogurt, chia pudding, sauces, hot water/milk, tea, tiramisu.
- Bake into cake, break, cookies, muffins, pizza.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption.
- Food supplements do not replace a balanced diet and healthy life-style and may not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing (breastfeeding), taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your physician before use. Discontinue use and consult your physician if you develop any allergic reactions. Not recommended for use by children.
- And don’t forget to store your Moringa in a dry place.