Are you talented in IT Development or in Social Media, adventurous, a true entrepreneur, want to boost your career, make a difference in this world, are passionate about building sustainable business & global development and desire to contribute to people’s and the planet’s health, improving lives in our Live Love Well community in Kenya? Then you have found the best internship ever! Join us at Live Love Well the South Coast of Kenya, Msambweni.
You will create impact every day! Each and every day you will make contributions to our community and customers. So, if you are just as crazy and passionate about sustainable green living… then we whole heartily invite you to become a valued member of our Live Love Well family. Let’s make the world a happier and healthier place together & let’s make Moringa famous around the Globe.
Live Love Well is a fast-growing nutraceutical company focused on agriculture in combination with health & wellness, developing nutraceutical products using Moringa, which is considered by many to be ‘The Superfood of All Superfoods’ offering serious nutrition that radically benefits overall health. Live Love Well is based in Kenya, at the South Coast, Kwale with mission to eradicate poverty by creating jobs, heal the planet by providing healthy super food products while spreading happiness.
Who are we looking for – 2 open positions:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Python programming
- Android App Development
- Social Media
- Creating and adapting content for each specific network
- Generating images and graphics to accompany Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn posts
- Taking and curating photos and videos
- Creating content from scratch specifically for growing a following on social media.
- Community facilitation skills
- Copywriting, design, basic photography & videography, positioning
- Passion for sustainability, health, entrepreneurship, and global development
- Creative self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Unshakable positivity
- Strong communication skills, adaptability, calm, desire to solve others’ problems, ability to troubleshoot and know where to pass a complex question, knowledge of the company/products/services
- Resourcefulness, ability to connect people and stimulate discussion, firm but empathetic
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for our mission of eradicating poverty, heal the planet and spreading happiness.
- Travelled in Africa before a MUST
- Results from real life projects
- Targeting interns doing their Master’s degree, either doing your internship or your thesis – most commonly considered majors: Computer Science, Public Relations, Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, and Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Studies
You are unique, dedicated, and willing to increase awareness about Live Love Well’s Superfood Moringa as it fits naturally with your current (dream)lifestyle and community involvement.
Package deal: Housing based on full board, inhouse, at the coast, 100 meters from the ocean. Mentorship by the ‘crazy and passionate for life’ Live Love Well Management with Danish, Dutch and American MBA holders. Fun assured!
For 6 – 12 months. Ideally you would start February/ March 2019.
Send your most amazing, best ever application to us latest by 2th of February. We will conduct SKYPE meetings among the selected ones. Final meetings will take place between 13-20 February in Amsterdam the Netherlands, Nurnberg Germany, Utah USA, Aarhus Denmark and after in Nairobi or Galu, Kenya, depending on your location.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in joining our Live Love Well family, please send an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send 3 pictures of yourself where you glow, flow, are happy and let us know why😊
- Anything else you would like to share!
Check us out on:
We would love to hear from you!
Poul, Troy and Talitha,
Live Love Well
#internship #impact #entrepreneur #student #superfood #adventure #livelovewellkenya #sustainable #organic #nutraceutical #moringa # moringatea # moringaseeds #communitydevelopment #ilovelife #weworkwhereyouholiday #crazy #fun #joy ##wellness #memoringaforlife #sustainability #planet